Saturday, June 28, 2008

First American Home Warranty has horrible customer service

Is a home warranty worth the money? I have a home warranty through First American Home Warranty. My compressor for my air conditioner is going out . How can I tell, its the end of June, I live in Phoenix and my home is not cooling off. I called First American to come out for a service call. I called them on a Friday and they sent someone out on Monday. Desert Valley Aire Inc. came out for the service call. They told me that I needed a new compressor. They told me that they would come out on Wednesday to make the repair. They never showed up and didn't call. Then they said that they would be out on Friday. Desert Valley Aire Inc. again didn't show up or call. I called First American Home Warranty that next Friday, keep in mind that a week has already passed, they told me that they forgot to put the work order through. I thought I was going to scream, I think I did a little. After a lot of screaming and yelling they escalated the call and are coming out on Monday to fix it. This will be over 9 days of an air conditioner that wasn't working correctly. Some service. After they fix it, I am going to cancel it. This has been one of the worst customer service experiences all the way around with these people. I don't even have the words to describe how bad it was.

GetPrequalified.com

No comments: