Thursday, April 17, 2008

Billing Solutions Inc update

I had filed a complaint with the Attorney General about Billing Solutions Inc. The had bill me over $400 for a fax that I was trying to send Wells Fargo. The original bill that I got from Billing Solutions Inc. made no sense. I had to have an attorney get involved to help me get it straitened out. In their response to the Attorney General for Arizona they stated that they pride themselves on superior customer service. I didn't have that experience. The were very confrontational with me when I originally questioned them on the charges. They weren't willing to do anything until I got an attorney involved. My advice if you are a loan officer or loan processor is to mail your vod's into Wells Fargo and not use the Wells Fargo 900 Vod number.

Original Post

No comments: