Sunday, May 18, 2008

Debt Cures by Kevin Trudeau, Really

I saw this guys show on tv for an infomercial. He has a very compelling message. I later found an article on the internet stating that Mr. Trudeau plead guilty to passing $80,000 in bad checks. Is this really the guy that is supposed to be the face of a debt free America? I will admit his message is great but I think we could use a better spokesman. How about Dave Ramsey or Suze Orman?

NNDB

For Free information on how to get out of debt go to DebtNegotiationZone.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would take the advice of either Dave Ramsey or Suze Orman anyday over that of Kevin. He just seems so slimey in his methods.

Anonymous said...

This guy is really just a scam artist. He's been sued (and usually lost) for nearly everything he's ever done.