Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Official Review of the Palm Pre

I have been an avid Palm products user for over a decade. I think I have had them all. I was really excited to see the new Palm Pre. Actually from everything I read about it I wanted one. My Palm 680 is ready for retirement.

To be honest I was pleasantly disappointed with it. The keyboard sucks to be straight about it. I do a lot of typing and texting and this thing just wont do. It's too small and the top row doesn't have enough room for your fingers to operate cleanly. I hope they make the next one more keyboard friendly. I really doesn't need to slide out. There is nothing wrong with the design of the 6 and 7 series of the Palm Treo line. That design is just fine.

Consumer Dave Rates The Palm Pre with two thumbs down.

No comments: